The icon received its name from the Gustynsky Holy Trinity Monastery, founded in 1610 by the Athos Hieroschemamonk Ioasaph in the vicinity of the city of Priluki (Ukraine) on the island of Gustyn. The island was named so because of the dense dense forest that covered it. The time of the appearance of this icon is unknown, but in the annals of the Gustynsky monastery there is a record that already in 1670 it was known everywhere as glorified by many miraculous signs. At first, the holy icon stood over the well, and then, after many miracles that it showed, it was transferred to the Trinity Church and installed to the left of the royal gates.
|Maximum print sizes (cm)||45x60 (3:4)|
|File format and size||tif, 31.25MB|